- The ASBA Championship Ring Sweepstakes starts July 9, 2018, at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends July 20, 2018, at 11:59:59 PM ET. The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. States, the District of Columbia, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority (whichever is older) in their state or province of residence at the time of entry and have a valid driver’s license in their state or province of residence.
- Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, and interns of The Professional Softball Club, Inc.’s entities and any other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are NOT eligible to enter.
- There is one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period follow the instructions to fully complete all required fields on the Ballot. Only Ballots that have required fields completed are eligible for the Sweepstakes. There is no limit on entries per person.
- All entries become the exclusive property of ASBA and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: All eligible entries received will be entered into a random drawing for the Grand Prize, which is scheduled to be conducted on July 21, 2018, at 1 Gator Circle, Satsuma AL 36572. ASBA will notify potential Grand Prize winner by mail, email, and/or phone. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the Grand Prize are determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- GRAND PRIZE. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Authentic 2018 ASBA Championship Ring. Winner may not substitute, transfer, or assign the Grand Prize. If the Grand Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, ASBA reserves the right to substitute Grand Prize with a Grand Prize of equal or greater value. ASBA entities make no warranty or representation of any kind concerning the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof), and disclaim any implied warranty.
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Grand Prize, participants, winner/recipient (and their families) release and hold harmless ASBA and each of their respective directors, members, successors, assigns, parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, promotional partners, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims, where lawful, based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, those arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the judicial system of New Jersey; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees (i.e., under no circumstance will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses).
- Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute arises regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized subscriber of the email account, at the time of entry, will be considered the participant, and determined in the ASBA’s sole and absolute discretion. The definition of an account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. ASBA is not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software failures, malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility/availability or for incorrect or incomplete capture of any information. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone or cellular transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, including those resulting from the efforts of hackers.
- ASBA is not responsible for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes will be disqualified.
- In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of ASBA, its affiliated companies, participating sponsors, content providers, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Sweepstakes which, in the opinion of ASBA, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, ASBA reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. ASBA reserves the right to cancel the entire Sweepstakes or modify the Sweepstakes, if fraud destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by ASBA, in its sole discretion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE BALLOT OR ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ASBA WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT AND ASBA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.