ASBA Field Manager Application Portal (FREE)
The Manager is responsible for:
- The day-to-day running of his/her softball team
- Making in-game decisions
- Maintaining harmony in the clubhouse
- Aiding the American Softball Association in applying discipline, when needed
- Defining the role that each of his/her players fill on the team
- Teaching/mentoring both softball and life skills
- Acting as a spokesman for the team with the media
- Representing on behalf of his/her team before the umpire
- Implementing an organizational plan or philosophy
- Performing all duties to the pleasure of The Professional Softball Club, Inc.
Read the ASBA Constitution. This document outlines: governing procedures, roster rules, and payment mechanisms.
Read the Player Agreement. This document outlines: working conditions, waivers, duties, and warranties.
Read the Wellness Policy. This document outlines: banned substances, drug testing procedures, and exemptions for valid prescriptions.
Read the Concussion Protocol. This document outlines: accurate concussion identification and procedures for returning to play.
Read the Pro Player Stock Ownership Plan. This document outlines: the Vesting Schedule for player ownership.
- More information on shareholder rights may be found in The Professional Softball Club, Inc.’s Corporate Bylaws.
Read the 2018 ASBA Player Development Course. This document provides general educational material for a safe and healthy working environment and social life.